The hotel is located in the city center just a few steps from the Central Station, next to the Oslo Opera House and the Oslofjord, where the delegates will arrive from the airport within 19 minutes on the Airport Express Train (included in the conference registration fee). All the LGBTQI establishments in Oslo are within walking distance of the conference hotel. Choice Hotel Bjørvika is brand new, and opens in April 2019.
FOOD AT THE HOTEL
Norwegian hotels are famous for their breakfasts. You may choose between a variety of different options, from full
English breakfast to a light French breakfast or a traditional Norwegian breakfast. There is also a variety of vegetarian and vegan options to choose from.
Lunch and dinner are included in the registration fee.
The conference venue includes
- a plenary room with a capacity of 380 people
- 3 meetings rooms with a capacity of 60 people
- 4 rooms with a capacity of 40 people
- 4 board rooms with a capacity of 20 people
All conference venues are wheelchair friendly. Internet is free for all conference attendees.
- The hotel has 255 rooms
- Room rate: 1,590 NOK (USD 199) for a double room per night including breakfast (taxes included)
- A budget alternative over the street at 1,190 NOK (USD 149), without breakfast (taxes included)